- Maximum protection: 3 layers of fabric *
* UNE 0065: 2020 specification
- Reusable. They include a removable filter slot.
- Anatomical. Perfect fit to face shapes covering nose and chin. Adjustable nose clip for comfort and support.
- Sustainable. Sustainable production and use that causes minimal environmental impact. OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 certificate that verifies that there are no harmful substances in the fabrics.
- Made by hand in Galician textile workshops.
DETAILS AND CARE
Exterior and lining: 100% cotton - Filter: 100% polypropylene.
- Machine wash max. 40 ° C. Put your mask in a delicates bag with detergent.
- Do not use fabric softener. This product removes biocidal tissue treatment.
- Do not use bleach. There are products such as active oxygen that kill germs and bacteria as effectively as bleach, thus preventing tissue deterioration over time.
- Do not use dryer.
- Iron max. 150 ° C. This procedure reactivates the biocidal antibacterial treatment.
- No dry cleaning.
- Wash with like colors.
* This item is not a surgical or respiratory mask, or a personal or medical protective device. This item is for private use only and is not suitable for medical use or occupational safety.
SARGADELOS masks are entirely handcrafted in Galicia. From its unmistakable and characteristic designs, developed by the brand's creatives; down to the last stitch, sewn in local textile workshops.
The fabrics that make up our masks offer maximum protection against viruses and bacteria, complying with the UNE 0065: 2020 standard in terms of bacterial filtration efficiency and breathability. But, for greater efficiency and safety, all SARGADELOS masks have a filter receptacle and are washable. Thus, your mask can be used, safely, repeatedly.
In addition to worrying about offering you the best materials in the fight against the virus, we have also taken care to create a flattering, aesthetic and comfortable design at the same time; with an ergonomic pattern in different sizes, which adapts to all faces, covering the nose, mouth and chin. In addition, the nose clip prevents the mask from being lowered or gaps between the upper end and the nose.
The use of reusable masks contributes to the drastic reduction of waste and contributes to the care of the planet.
- Size M: 14 cm. x 23 cm. (length x width)
- Size L: 15.5 cm. x 24.5 cm. (length x width)
- Bag: 14 cm. x 14 cm. (length x width)
Includes 3 100gr TNT spunbond fabric filters. (recommended by the Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Tourism for the manufacture of masks).
This device is not a medical device within the meaning of Directive 93/42 or Regulation EU/2017/745 nor a personal protective equipment within the meaning of Regulation EU/2016/425.